Thursday, May 5, 2011

Decorating Bug part 2


The boys side of the room! I love the bold bright colours of Blue, Red, Yellow and Green. I found a baby bib we were not using and framed it with some scrapbook paper. I also Love these wooden trucks they are multiple pieces and can be stacked or mix and matched. The kids don't play with them often so I borrowed them for my decorating.

A close up of the picture, not perfect- but I like it!

I found this "Everything I need to know I earned in Primary" the colours worked perfectly so we added it to the wall.

These are the pictures my older sister gave me when Mr. Ry was born and they adorn Mr. Ty's side of the room (aka the nursery) I love the tranquility and the frames the pictures bring to the room!

The dresser, now has a few sports stickers on it and is filled with two rapidly growing boy's clothes. I love the rich blue colour and how well it goes with everything else. Tried to make it as masculine as I could so these tow boys don't feel overpowered with pink from there sister!

2 comments:

Marie said...

I think the way you've managed to create different 'zones' in the kids' room is amazing. Very well done.

Memories On The Go said...

Framing a bid--who would have ever thought of such a creative idea--only you!! Looks great!!