
So I thought I would sneak in a quick (relaxing) bath as all 3 children were enjoying a movie. after less than 10 min. I was called by miss M. and informed that Mr Ry and Ty were building Sand castles in the living room.Curious and nervously I left the nice warm bath and as bummed as I was to see my favorite cereal(cheerios) all over the floor, I found it funny that my boys truly thought that had built sand castles!

Who could get mad at faces like these? I cleaned up most of it and then left some for them to eat and play with, because at this point I'm going to have to vacuum anyways... might as well enjoy the sand!
What do your children do that make you smile? Hope you enjoyed our little day at the beach!
2 comments:
haha! That's so funny! What creative boys. At least they didn't try to make an ocean along with their sand castles!
I tried to sneak in a shower before I made breakfast for the kids once. They were happily playing, surely I had 10 minutes to spare, right?
When I came out, they had climbed up on a chair, gotten a NEW JUMBO box of Rice Krispies, dumped it on the kitchen floor, and were eating it by the fistfull. Awesome.
Post a Comment