Friday, February 3, 2012

Our Baby girl is 5!


Miss M is 5 years old Today!!! I can't believe how fast the last 5 years have gone. I also can't believe she will start school in the fall. Miss M is such a big helper around the house and with her brothers, I often tell her I'm not sure I could do my job as a Mom without her. She love to read and is making progress learning to read herself!
Interview with Miss M.
Q.Favorite colour? A. Pink
Q.Favorite TV Show/ Movie ? A. Ariel, Little mermaid
Q.Favorite Toy? A. Keyboard (she loves music)
Q.Favorite thing thing to do each Day A.Play on our swing!
-she is taking and excels at Gymnastics, loves doing reading lessons, loves making crafts of all sorts and using scrap fabric to make clothes for her dolls.She is also hoping the baby that is coming to two months is a sister- we will know soon enough.
-She had Cheerios for breakfast, most likely a sandwich for lunch and her request Hot dogs are for dinner!!!!


We are so blessed to have Miss M in our lives, she truly is our little princess!

4 comments:

Memories On The Go said...

Indeed you were blessed with such a lovely Princess 5 years ago. Hope she has a wonderful 'PINK' day :)

Marie said...

We love her! I am a fan of arranged marriages. If our children got hitched they'd be M&Ms, which would be funny.

Scott and Tisha said...

Marie- you crack me up!

Abby Metz said...

:D