Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Oh, what do you do in the Sunnertime?

Oh what do you do in the Summertime? pg 245 childrens songbook

Oh, what do you do in the summertime, when all the world is green?Do you fish in a stream, or lazily dream on the banks as the clouds go by? Is that what you do? So do I!






Oh, what do you do in the summertime, when all the world is green? Do you swim in a pool,to keep your self cool, or swing in a tree up high? Is that what you do? So do I!





Oh, what do you do in the summertime, when all the world is green? Do you march in parades, or drink lemonades, or count all the stars in the sky? Is that what you do? So do I!



So what do you do in the summertime when all the world is green? As you can see we are keeping busy making lots of great memories! Hope your summer is one to remember.

5 comments:

Kyle said...

You know, my summertime activities just don't seem to measure up. I may be just a tad bit jealous! lol
Keep on enjoying the summer weather!

My Many Coloured Days said...

Cute post! Very creative.

Karyn said...

cute idea, and very cute kids.

Marie said...

I know what I do in the summertime! Go to your house for icecream! Thanks for inviting me!

idealeon said...

It looks nice to live in Canada. It's too hot here in Texas to be out during the day right now. BTW- I made a skirt you want- contact me through www.idealeon.com and I'll talk to you about it!