
We had a great, but brief visit with my Mom this week. It was brief and busy so I realized I only got pictures of My Mom with Mr. Ty. Good thing she will be back in 3 weeks so I can capture a few with the other children!

It was fun to see these two interact with each other. At first Mr Ty played strange with his Grandma as the last time he saw her he was 3 months old and is now 13 months old. After the first day though he decided she rocked and could not get enough of her, even when she put him for a nap screaming he still woke up arms stretched for a hug and a cuddle.

The studly hat came from his Aunty Re and its the only one he keeps on, and its so cute!He's waving goodbye!
2 comments:
Yes, Mr Ty and I became good friends. Although it was brief and busy--so very grateful that I was able to come out and make such treasured memories :)
Grandmas are wonderful.
Post a Comment