Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ring, Ring,Ring



Miss M. has always loved playing with "Grown up toys". She loves our camera, our home phone, but especially our cell phone. Although Miss M. is very smart and creative, both Big Daddyo and I were very surprised when our home phone rang with the cell phones number on the caller ID. Big Daddyo asked if I was playing a joke on him when it rang again 2 min. later. I let him know that I did not have the cell phone and I didn't even know where it was. And so commenced the hunt for the mysterious cell phone that was calling us at home. As we entered our room we both had to chuckle as we found Miss M. in th corner pushing the send button over and over. I think with her curiosity level there will be many more adventures to follow.

No comments: